- Gambling Compliance Limited does not make any representation or warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or availability of any of the information or content contained on this web site.
- Your use of this web site and any information contained on it is entirely at your own risk.
- Gambling Compliance reserves the right in its own discretion to make amendments or improvements to or to withdraw or correct any error or omission in the web site or any part of its content without notice.
- The web site and the information contained on it are provided on an “as is”, ”as available” basis, and Gambling Compliance Limited expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law, including without limitation warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree that to the full extent permitted by applicable laws and except in the case of death or personal injury arising from negligence, neither Gambling Compliance nor any party related to it in any way shall be liable for any claims, loss, or demands of any kind whatsoever with respect to your use of the web site or any information contained on it including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been. notified to Gambling Compliance Limited. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. If you are a consumer, your statutory rights, if any, are not affected.